As the summer months approach and the days get longer, now is the perfect time to start planning your music festival experience! Music festivals are a great way to explore new genres, discover new artists, and meet like-minded music enthusiasts from around the world.
We’ll look at some of the best music festivals in the U.S. that you can attend this June. From rock to jazz, hip hop to EDM, there are plenty of amazing music festivals taking place in America this June that cater to all tastes and interests.
Whether you want to attend a small local event or a massive international extravaganza, here’s our list of 20 awesome music festivals you won’t want to miss out on!
Experience the Magic of Music: 20 Best Music Festivals in the U.S. this June
Summer is just around the corner and with it comes some of the best music festivals in the world! This June, get ready to experience your favorite artists and discover new music at these top 20 music festivals across the United States.
1. Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival
When - June 15-18, 2023
Where - Manchester, TN
2. Governors Ball - Govball NYC
When - June 9 - 11, 2023
Where - Govball NYC
3. Electric Daisy Carnival –NV
When - MAY 17+18+19, 2024
Where - Las Vegas, NV
4. Lollapalooza – Chicago, IL
When - Aug 3-6, 2023
Where - Chicago, IL – Grant Park
5. Firefly Music Festival – Dover, DE
When - September 2024
Where - The Woodlands, Dover, Delaware
6. Bumbershoot – Seattle, WA
When - Sept – 2 & 3 Sept 2023
Where - Seattle, Washington
7. Hangout Music Festival – Gulf Shores, AL
When - May 19-21, 2023
Where - East Beach Boulevard; Gulf Shores,
8. Electric Forest Festival – Rothbury, MI
When - June 22 - 25, 2023
Where - Rothbury, Michigan, U.S
9. Music Festival In Boston Calling– Boston, MA
When - May 26 - 28, 2023
Where - Harvard Stadium, Boston, Massachusetts
10. Austin City Limits Music Festival
When - OCT 6-8 & 13-15, 2023
Where - AUSTIN, TX
11. Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival – San Francisco Bay Area, CA
When - Aug 11 - 13, 2023
12. Pitchfork Music Festival – Chicago, IL
When - June 21-23, 2023
13. Sasquatch! Music Festival - George, WA
14. Movement Electronic Music Festival - Detroit, MI
When - May 27-29, 2023
15. Jazz & Heritage Festival - New Orleans, LA
When - 28Apr - 7May, 2023
16. Osheaga - Montreal, QC (Canada)
When - Aug 4-6, 2023
17. Summerfest - Milwaukee, WI
When - 22June - 7Jul, 2023
18. Music Festival In High Sierra - Quincy, CA
When - 29Jun - 2Jul, 2023
19. Music Festival In Summer Camp - Chillicothe, IL
When - May 25 - 28, 2023
20. Furnace Fest - Sloss Furnaces National Historical Landmark
When - Sept 22 - 24, 2023
There’s something for everyone at these amazing music festivals!
We're looking forward to an incredible summer of music, so mark your calendars!
Benefits of Attending a Music Festival
Music festivals are some of the most magical experiences one can have. They bring together huge crowds of people from all walks of life, bound together by the power of music. From classic rock to hip-hop, EDM to folk, there’s something for everyone at these events.
Attending a music festival has numerous benefits. It’s a great way to meet new people and make new friends who share your passion for music. You get to experience live performances from your favorite artists and discover new ones as well.
You can’t help but feel energized when you’re surrounded by thousands of people singing along to their favorite songs in unison. The positive vibes are contagious and give you an instant boost of happiness!
Tips for Enjoying a Music Festival
Attending a music festival can be an unforgettable experience, but it is important to plan ahead and be prepared in order to make the most of your time. Here are some tips for enjoying a music festival:
- Plan Your Schedule: Before you attend the festival, make sure you plan out which bands and artists you want to see. Check the lineup beforehand and create your own schedule so that you don’t miss out on any performances.
- Pack Lightly: When packing for the festival, remember that you will likely be on your feet most of the day. Try to pack as lightly as possible so that it is easier to move around and enjoy everything the festival has to offer.
- Stay Hydrated: Water is essential, so make sure you bring plenty! Staying hydrated is essential when attending an outdoor event like a music festival, especially if it is during the summer months.
- Have Fun: Above all else, don’t forget to have fun! Enjoy yourself and take in all of the sights and sounds of the event. Make sure to leave time for exploring new areas and meeting new people.
The Best Music Festivals in the US this June
It's that time of year again! June is here and with it comes a host of amazing music festivals across the US. From the eclectic Electric Forest to the classic Bonnaroo, there's something for everyone.