Anti Eyebrow Piercing is a facial piercing that is placed above the cheek bone or below the eyebrow. It is typically done with a small surface bar. Though it is surface piercing, with proper care, placement, and jewellery, it can be a viable long-term piercing.
Standard Eyebrow Piercing Size
The standard size for an anti-eyebrow piercing is 16 gauge. This means that the bar is 1.6mm thick. However, the size of the bars can vary depending on the individual's anatomy and preference. Some piercers may recommend a smaller or a larger bar depending on the thickness of the skin and desired look.
Types of Eyebrow piercing jewellery
There are a variety of different jewellery styles that can be worn with an anti-eyebrow piercing, including:
- SURFACE BARS : These are the most common type of jewellery used for anti-eyebrow piercing. They have a flat surface on the top and bottom which help to distribute the weight of the jewellery and prevent
- LABRET STUDS: These studs are also sometimes used for anti-eyebrow piercing. They are typically shorter and have a typically smaller end than surface bars.
- CURVED BARBELLS: Curved barbells are not as commonly used for anti-eyebrow piercing as surface bars or labret studs, but they can be used. However, they are more likely to reject than other types of jewellery.
How to choose the right eyebrow piercing jewellery
When choosing jewellery for your anti-eyebrow piercing, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Gauge: The gauge of the jewellery should match the gauge of the piercing.
- Length: The length of the jewellery should be long enough to go though the piercing and have a few millimetres of extra space on either side.
- Material: The jewellery should be made of a High-quality material, such as surgical steel or titanium.
- Style: The style of the jewellery should be chosen based on your personal preference.
Tips For Choosing The Right Eyebrow Piercing
If you are considering getting an anti-eyebrow piercing, here are a few tips :
- Do you research and find a reputable piercer.
- Make sure the piercers uses sterile equipment and High-quality jewellery.
- Be prepared for the piercing to hurt. Anti-eyebrow piercing are generally considered to be more painful than other facial piercings.
- Follow the piercer's aftercare instructions carefully to prevent infection and rejection.
Does an anti-eyebrow piercing hurt?
Yes, anti -eyebrow piercings can hurt. The pain level varies from person to person, but most people report feeling a sharp pinch or burning sensation during the piercing .
The pain may also last for a few days afterwards.
The Impact OF Eyebrow Piercing On Your Look
An anti-eyebrow piercing can add a unique and edgy touch to your appearance. It can also help to accentuate your eyes and cheekbones. However, it is important to keep in mind that anti-eyebrow piercing are not for everyone. They can be difficult to hide ,so they may not be appropriate for certain jobs or lifestyles.
If you are considering getting an anti-eyebrow piercing, it is important to weigh the pros and cons carefully.
What is the most common side fir eyebrow piercing?
The most common side fir eyebrow piercing is the left side. This is likely because most people are right-handed, and it is easier to hold the skin taut on the left side of the face with the right hand. However, there is no right or wrong side to get an eyebrow piercing. It is ultimately up to the individual to choose which side they prefer.
10 Tips for Choosing the Right eyebrow piercing :
- Consider your personal style. Do you want a subtle piercing that enhances your natural features, or do you want a subtle piercing that enhances your natural features, or do you what a more3 statement- making piercing?
- Think about your lifestyle. Do you have a job that requires you to be professional and conservative? If so, you may want to choose a piercing that is more discreet.
- Talk to your piercer. They can help you choose the right lietck5 style and gauge for your face and lifestyle.
- Do you research. Read online reviews and look at photos of different eyebrow piercings to get ideas.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions. Your piercer should be able to answ5 any questions you have about the piercing process, aftercare, and risks.
- Be patient. Eyebrow piercings can take several months to heal completely.
- Follow you piercer’s aftercare instructions carefully. This will help to prevent infection and rejection.
- Be gentle with your piercing.
- Clean your puerc5 regularly. Use a saline solution or antibacterial soap to wash the piercing twice a day.
- See your piercer for checkups. They can assess the healing of your piercing and make sure that it is not rejecting.
Anti-eyebrow piercings can be a great way to add a unique and edgy touch to your appearance. However, it is important to weigh the pros and cons carefully before getting one. Make sure to do research and find a reputable piercer.
Anti-eyebrow piercing can be a beautiful and eye-catching addition to your appearance. Anti Eyebrow Piercing are surface piercings, which means that they go though the skin but do not go through any underlying tissue. This makes them more likely to reject than other types of piercing.
Rejection occurs when the body pushes the horizontal eyebrow piercing. This can happen for a number of reasons, including improper placement, poor aftercare, and genetics. If your anti-eyebrow piercing rejects, it will need to be removed.
Despite the risks, anti-eyebrow piercings can be a great way to express your individuality and style. If you are considering getting one, be sure to do your research and find a reputable piercer.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind before getting an Anti Eyebrow Piercing:
- Anti Eyebrow Piercing can be more difficult to heal than other facial piercings.
- They can be more prone to infection and rejection.
- They may be difficult to hide, which may not be appropriate for certain jobs or lifestyles.
If you are still unsure about whether or not an anti-eyebrow piercing is right for you, talk to your piercer.
So guys, that's it for toady hope it helped you.
Make sure to like, share and comment down in the comments section below.